Who says cooking with kids has to be difficult or time-consuming? We recently came across this 30 Minute Meals with Rachael Ray episode where she teaches little ones to cook some of her favorite kid-inspired 30 minute meals.
We are especially excited to try her Creamy Salsa Dip!
Total Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 kiddos
- 1 cup mild salsa, any brand
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 12 carrot sticks, store bought or cut by your GH (Grown-up Helper)
- 12 celery sticks, store bought or cut by your GH
- 12 cherry or grape tomatoes, rinsed
- 12 sugar snap peas, washed and dried
- Stir together salsa and sour cream.
- Scrape the dip you made into a small bowl.
- Put the small bowl in the middle of a big plate. Arrange veggies all around the dip and serve!
We think this salsa would be delicious with one of our meals from the Mexican Handstand Kids Cookbook Kit!
Let us know if you have any other 30-minute meal suggestions on our facebook wall!