Eating together as a family is very important, especially for younger children. Since Handstand Kids already enjoy being in the kitchen, make sure to also teach them that it is important to get together as a family. So many lessons can be learned around the table and here are a few great takeaways.
- Sharing a meal provides a comfortable setting that allows children a time to talk. Discuss family issues and your day-to-day activities in an environment that puts everyone in the mood to talk!
- Encourage healthy eating
- Use your handstand kids cookbooks to create a yummy, kid friendly meal that they can help prepare! Eating in vastly reduces your calorie intake, and you know that your kids are not ingesting any unnecessary additives.
- Helps promote proper etiquette
- Kids are great at mimicking and by demonstrating proper table manners you can show them how to behave at the table
- Embrace traditions, old and new
- Remember and pass down old family recipes and also create new family favorites with the recipes from the Handstand Kids Cookbook. Try this recipe for Beef and Broccoli from our Handstand Kids Chinese Cookbook!